The objectives of the Tehama Federation of Republican Women shall be:
- Politics is important because participation of people in their government keeps it honorable and just, and maintains this Nation as the Citadel of Freedom for ourselves and for those who will follow us.
- By joining together, we have greater influence on the issues facing our State and Nation. These issues affect our daily lives.
- Republican Women have a political responsibility that can best be exercised by membership in a Federated Republican Women's Club. The purpose of the Federation of Republican Women is to educate and motivate its members to initiate effective political action and become a presence in their community.
- Our focus is to register Republican voters and work to elect Republican candidates.
The objectives of the California Federation of Republican Women shall be:
- Promote an informed public through education and activity.
- Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.
- Influence legislation and maintain a CFRW presence in State government in accordance with CFRW goals.
- Promote a wider knowledge of the principles and policies of the Republican Party.
- Encourage active citizenship.
- Cooperate with the California Republican Party and the County Central Committees for the election of Republican Nominees.
- Facilitate cooperation among Federated Republican Women's Unit Clubs.
- Foster loyalty to Republican candidates in all elections including nonpartisan elections.